one difference between cats and dogs is that dogs do absolutely nothing to mask their clinginess while cats pretend it’s a coincidence they’re in the same room as you 97% of the time
"The fact I am laying on your face means nothing"
(Source: katebishopss, via worshippingidols)
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
- 14 things to remember in a relationship (via february4teenth)
(Source: officialdrunk, via boughtawhalecauseimballin)
ALL TIME LOW ARE ONCE AGAIN DOING THE BRA DONATING PROJECT WHERE FOR EVERY BRA THAT GETS THROWN ON STAGE, THEY DONATE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF MONEY TO BREAST CANCER. DON’T YOU DARE TELL ME THAT ALL TIME LOW ARE A BAND WHO “DON’T CARE” OR THAT ANY OF THEIR MEMBERS DON’T EITHER BECAUSE THAT IS A HELLA LOT OF MONEY GOING TOWARDS A GREAT CAUSE THANK YOU GOODNIGHT
my friend has black hair and the initials PM while her boyfriend has blonde hair and the initials AM and she told me that they joke that theyre ‘as different as night and day’ and i fell on the floor that shit was so adorable
Just be fucking honest about how you feel about people while you’re alive.
- John Mayer (via subtle)
(Source: eatsleepjohnmayer, via dontt-look-backk)
After high school you realize you were only friends with some people because you saw them five times a week.
- (via rumour)
(Source: sensxal-bliss, via sowrongitsrebekah)